Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

George W's Favorite Book Second only to the Bible -- You'd Never Guess!

If you ask the White House what President Bush is reading these days, the press office will call back with the official list: "His Excellency: George Washington" by Joseph J. Ellis, "Alexander Hamilton" by Ron Chernow and, not least, the Bible.

But the one they leave off the list that he is recommending to friends:
Tom Wolfe's racy new beer- and sex-soaked novel,
"I Am Charlotte Simmons."

full story:

Bush's Official Reading List, and a Racy Omission



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home