Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, January 31, 2005

More Intolerance

New Education Secretary Margaret Spellings tells PBS she had "very serious concerns" about an episode in which a little girl in Vermont introduces cartoon bunny Buster Baxter to her mother and her mother's lesbian partner. Spellings suggested that funding for future programming could be in jeopardy.
When politics, fear and funding cook a rabbit



"First, they tell us SpongeBob's gay. Then, just when we think it's safe to go back in the water ...
Government lacks common sense


6 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Please examine my pharmacy employement
blog as soon as you can.

10/08/2005 5:03 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Please discover my temporary staffing
blog.

10/08/2005 9:32 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your blog.

10/09/2005 3:31 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
I hope you had a chance to check out my michigan staffing
blog.

10/09/2005 11:55 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Search for my medical staffing
blog, it will leave you speechless.

10/09/2005 1:07 PM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Search for my charlotte plastic surgery blog, please!

12/07/2005 8:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home