Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Damn Still a Blue Gal in a Red State

Obama lost MO by 6000 votes

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, but your county went blue! I was amazed!

11/05/2008 8:09 AM

 
Blogger Cooper Snapp said...

Blue Gal in a Blue County.

11/05/2008 10:16 AM

 
Blogger Gingersnapp said...

Well I guess I can live with that since you all have to live in a red state in a red county.

11/05/2008 12:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm from mississippi. I'm proud to be a conservative, I'm proud to be southern, and but I'm not proud to be an American right now. Why? I have a muslim born left winger as my president, and the way this country rallied behind him because he promised all that pie in the sky non-sense makes me sick. Obama's policies will ruin this country in the long run, wait and see, the country will rebound when people start buying goods again and the government stops taxing buisness to the point they have relocate abroad (america has the larget corporate tax in the wolrd) That is saying something considering how liberal Europe can be.

6/14/2009 11:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home