Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Theater of the Absurd

I had to turn off the TV, the Republican talking points right now are so amazingly absurd that I couldn't take it any longer.

She has been in charge of the National Guard for 2 years.

She's right next to Russia so has has plenty of foreign policy experience.

She has more executive experience than Biden and Obama put together.

She would make an amazing President.

I think I might puke if I listen to this crap any longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home