Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Make That Two of Us

Paul Krugman:

The two striking things about the Paulson push since last Friday have been (1) demands for complete discretion, with zero accountability and (2) a complete refusal to explain the theory of the case — to explain why this thing is supposed to work, so that we can have an open discussion of whether he’s right.

Really think about it, we are a breath away from having a Democratic President with a Democratic Congress, all those things we have been wanting all those years for, like universal health care, more money for education, and everything else we dems stand for. There will be no money for all of that. I look at this like a Republican plan to stymie all of that. Call me a conspiracy theorist but there is something fishy about this.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home