Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

On Being Selfish

I know there was a time I was angry at Bill Clinton and posted that I might not vote for Hillary. I can guarantee you as a Yellow dog Democrat who has never missed a Presidential election I would have voted for Clinton had she won the primary.

You Hillary supporters need to get over it. You all are acting like preschoolers. It is almost too unbelievable to watch. This election is more important than your hurt feelings!

Especially if you are parents, how selfish it is to either refuse to vote or vote for the old fart. We are living on the edge of a
precipice right now and if you can't see that, you are either stupid or kidding yourself.

You are voting for your child's future and possibly the future of the planet. My vote for Barack is a vote my grandchildren's future.

If you have sons and daughters and you don't vote this year you are both selfish and vain and think nothing of that child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home