Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, February 29, 2008

My Middle Name is Hussein

What a cool idea, this was an email to Andrew Sullivan:

Recall how football players shave their heads in solidarity with a teammate who's going through chemo? What the Democrats need to do, should Obama become the nominee, is to use Hussein as their adopted middle names. Ted Hussein Kennedy. Nancy Hussein Pelosi. Hillary Hussein Clinton. (Well, maybe not.) And his supporters, too. This is something that can easily go viral and backfire on the far right big-time.

I am now Sondra Hussein Snapp

2 Comments:

Blogger Flaws said...

Why not take his last name? That way it's like we're married to him. Imagine that -- MARRIED to a Black undercover Islamofascist! Just think of the street cred you'd get!

3/25/2008 4:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. We all know that without the middle name he is just so much B.O.

6/13/2008 3:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home