Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Quote of the Day

"Rarely in the history of the law have so few undone so much so quickly."
.....Justice Stephen Breyer

On today's ruling about schools and diversity and directly at Roberts and Alito






2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

I'm glad your court day turned out so good. I was thinking about you.

I bet you're glad that's over with. Hopefully, they never call on you for jury duty again.

7/07/2007 2:24 AM

 
Blogger Gingersnapp said...

I'm just glad it is over and I can get back to my life again. The judge said to tell me he apoligized for what he put me through. What a joke. Hopefully they have me on the never give her jury duty list.

7/08/2007 10:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home