Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Don't be afraid of monsters - you might grow up to be one

From Mr. Fish :


1 Comments:

Blogger sink sink socks said...

The old man had turned a last appealing glance upon the angry woman,as he mounted nackte maenner fuer frauen with Aleck's assistance, and sat in the light thatstreamed from out the kitchen window.By Jove! he cried, heavenly!We looked off from the brow of the mountain over fifteen miles ofbillowing green, to where, far across a far stretch of pale blue lay adim purple line that we knew d2 handyvertrag h was Staten Island.When her repressedmemories had rewakened a certain period when she was conscious that shedid not erotikmovies live love her husband, her symptoms disappeared, and therewithdisappeared her resistance to the interpretation of the dream.He was unable to scream at first;then his voice returned, and he was heard to say distinctly: college fuck No, no,not me; why, I have done nothing, or, Please don't, I shall never doit again.

12/24/2006 11:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home