Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I Just Want to Scream and Pull My Hair Out


When I read these kind of letters from our Wingnut rag newspaper:

ungodly hogwash

It has come to my attention how numerous corporations and businesses support the gay agenda by giving priority status to gay and lesbian organizations.

Not only is this ungodly but also discrimination toward Christian and other organizations that are godly and having Christian morals and values.

Concerning gay rights or gays being a minority, this is hogwash and devilish. Gays and lesbians have the same constitutional rights as any Americna citizen, and gays and lesbians are definitely not minorites but are definitely an abomination to the Lord God through Christ Jesus and a reproach toward mankind!

Rodney R. Bruns

Troy, Kan.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you're aware that the Saint Joseph News Press is a truly unique publication. Though I emigrated many years ago from Saint Joseph, I diligently read it each and every day because I believe it illuminates the future of the rest of the United States.

Within the next two weeks, I should read comments similar to those of the intrepid Mr. Bruns in my local newspaper, especially with elections soon and already the drums are beating for "traditional values".

Just so you know you're not alone down in Missouri, Ms Ginger.

Traven

9/14/2006 7:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home