Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, August 21, 2006

This Takes the Cake

Our local newspaper has a really stupid part called "Its Your Call" and the stupidest of the stupid use it to vent their opinions because unlike letters to the editor you don't have to sign your name. Today's took the cake of all I have read:

Soaked festival goer

It never fails. When will they ever learn about how to schedule the Trails West! festival? Every year, I bring in family from out of town and plan on going to Trails West! and they always schedule it on a weekend that has a bunch of rain! When will these people wake up and start scheduling this for a weekend that's not supposed to rain? I give up, I'm going to boycott it from now on. All I ever do is go down there and get soaked and have to come back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home