Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Anti-War Left

I hate it when the pundits talk about the anti-war left they make it seem like we are all pacifists. Don't they realize we are mostly (I know some are against all wars) against wars that make no sense. And this war seems to be for some reason that only GWB knows in his own mine. I never questioned when we went into Afghanistan and I am not a pacifist. I just wish when they talk about us they could make that clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home