Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Sunday, May 07, 2006

What Will History Say?

Bush says his best moment since being president was catching a fish in his lake, how sad is that?



U.S. President George W. Bush told a German newspaper his best moment in more than five years in office was catching a big perch in his own lake.

".....I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound (3.402 kilos) perch in my lake," he told the newspaper in an interview published on Sunday........

Bush's best moment in office? Reeling in big perch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home