Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Cell Phone Ring Shuts Down Iraqi Government


BAGHDAD -- A Shiite lawmaker's cell phone ring tone--intoning a Shiite religious chant with each call--sparked a scuffle Wednesday that briefly shut down what was only the second full day of business for Iraq's new legislature.

Ring tone sparks brawl in parliament

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home