Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

By the Way

The Bush piece last night with his look alike double at the White House Correspondents' Dinner was absolutely hilarious too. Just so I don't look like a person who doesn't give credit where credit is due. Whoever thought that up was brilliant.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stumbled on to your site. Thought I'd let you know the "dissent" Jefferson quote you have there is misattributed.

I reference you to:
http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/a/146858.htm
Or:
http://www.suntimes.com/output/steyn/cst-edt-steyn30.html

The true source of the quote appears to be in dispute, however it is clear it did not come from Jefferson.

-Moose

4/30/2006 1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home