Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, January 16, 2006

Worse President in History

I'm usually no big Hillary Fan but if she keeps this up, I may change my mind:

"We have a culture of corruption, we have cronyism, we have incompetence," she said. "I predict to you that this administration will go down in history as one of the worst that has ever governed our country."

Clinton Slams Bush, White House in Harlem

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's spelled Worst

1/17/2006 12:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home