Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

24 Years of Dealing with Public School Teachers


I am so sick of Public School and teachers after 24 years of dealing with such. Tonight my last child, senior in High School told me an assistant principal had read his online blog and told him to either clean it up or not get a "gold card" a stupid incentive they started this year that supposedly gleans the good kids from the bad kids. The bad kids: Ones who forget or lose their ID cards, are late to school and various other infractions that are subject to not being able to get a hall pass go to the bathroom or get to go to lunch. What an idiotic plan. What do you teachers want, the kids to wet their pants? Oh by the way weren't you the ones sending out the notes that kids need nutrition to do well on tests and other educational stuff, (Dear Parents, make sure your child eats a good meal today as we will be testing and good nutrition makes for a better testing atmosphere.) Ok you idiots I always feed my child, but it appears that you will take away his lunch if he forgets his ID. Kind of of stupid if you ask me.

What the hell are you doing reading his blog and making judgment calls about taking his lunch and his bathroom privileges away, for writing his private thoughts. A blog may be out there for everyone to see, but should have no bearing on anything he is judged on at school

It seems that what I can discern from what he tells me you are a bunch of hypocritical republicans that want to change his very nature and views. I can tell you right now your effort is fruitless. You would think you would be happy that he has never been in trouble in High School and never had a detention. What else do you want? Leave the shaping of his views to me and his father, teach him facts not opinions and the collision of our two worlds will be a lot less ominous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home