Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Say What????

George W. Bush:
".....to promote science which destroys life in order to save life, I'm against that"

So This is very Bad:


150 cells of goo, there are around 250,000 cells in the brain of a fly.

And This is OK:




Sorry, but it makes no sense to
me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings said...

You're right. None at all. But these are pictures that must be shown. It's amazing to me how many gung-ho warmongers, especially on the right, have no idea what war is really all about. How many of the neocons -- how many of the editors of The Weekly Standard -- have ever seen anything resembling combat? And I don't mean wandering around D.C. at night.

5/26/2005 8:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are both so right. Gingersnapp, thanks for a great post.

5/28/2005 12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home