Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Bill O'Reilly "Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire"

from Wonkette:

Howard Dean
"Nor do I think Bill O'Reilly is in a position to abuse families of survivors of 9/11, given his own ethical shortcomings."

O'Reilly"

"Dean's assertion yesterday that I had done damage to the families of 9/11 victims is simply bizarre."

"Get out of my studio before I tear you to f-ing pieces!"
Bill O'Reilly to Jeremy Glick whose
father died in the WTC attack

The Self-Destruction of Howard Dean [Fox News]
Transcript for May 22 [NBC]
Bill O'Reilly: Menace to Propriety [Soundbitten.com]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home