The Values of the George W. Bush Administration:
1. Tax cuts for the rich to insure that social programs are cut for the needy.
2. Social Security reform to add wealth to Wall Street: (Professor Austan Goolsbee Professor University of Chicago predicts Wall Street could collect $940 billion or more over 75 years an amount he calls the largest windfall in American financial history, while cutting future promised retirement benefits for millions of young workers by as much as 6 percent)
3. Tort reform to insure corporations no accountability for negligence or malfeasance.
4. Record deficits to pass on to our children and grandchildren and great grandchildren.
5. Eliminating overtime pay for more than 6 million workers.
6. Ignoring Geneva Conventions to allow torture of prisoners.
7. No environmental policy: (weakened clean air rules, resinding a rule to cut down on sewage dumping, ignors global warming, weakened environmental protection on 234 million acres.)
8. Secrecy: (Rep. Henry A Waxman: "A consistent pattern in the administration's actions, laws that are designed to promote public access to information have been undermined, while laws that authorize the government to withhold information or to operate in secret have repeatly been expanded.")
9. Illegally paying a journalist and pundit (Armstrong Williams) to promote their "No Child Left Behind Policy."
10. Illegal Propaganda: (The Government Accountability Office, has said the Bush administration violated federal law by producing and distributing television news segments abut the effects of drug use among young people. They violated the prohibition on using taxpayer money for propaganda.)
11. Illegally outing a CIA operative: (Valerie Plame, ongoing investigation).
12. Illegal preemptive war based on deceptive information about weapons of mass destruction and nuclear weapons.
Just to name a few.